Philmon, Singapore.
He had discovered Time and Death and God.

Recent Posts.
I am a part of the Mythology.
Friends?
Thrasher.
The Innova Picture Album.
A Ship upon The Ship.
Surrounded by shit.
Title 02.
Erring and disappointment.
www.Big-Boys.com
Thank You, Slipknot.


We Say Trendkill.

Enshrined


Cast Down the Heretics.
  • Precious
  • 05A23
  • Bernadette
  • Cubicbottle
  • Dinie
  • Eshwinder
  • Jeffree
  • Juliano
  • Kader
  • Kimberly
  • Mak
  • Nadia
  • Nurul
  • Pei Yi
  • Shu Chen
  • Selene
  • Serina
  • SiewBoon
  • Yu Jun
  • Zira
  • Zi Yang

  • And the Slaves Shall Serve.
  • Harmony Central
  • The Gearpage
  • Football365
  • Manchester
  • Ibreathemusic
  • Guitarknowledgenet
  • Cyberfret
  • Ultimate
  • Freelicks
  • Farhat
  • Superfrets
  • Musictheory
  • Wholenote
  • Ibanezrules
  • Jemsite
  • ProjectG
  • Backing
  • Luther's
  • S.O.F.T
  • Tonefactor
  • Mr.Yong

  • Fly on, little wing.


    Wednesday, August 17, 2005
    Slipknot, again.

    It's the next day already and I'm still reeling from the gig last night. Damn, it's the fucking greatest show on earth. Corey promised us that they'd be coming back, and ZiYang and I've agreed that we'll be going to it together. My precious'd be pleased.
    Now on the topic of my dearest, I don't think she'd be too pleased with me when I continually make references to the Slipknot gig. The show has impacted my life in a certain way, and I apologise to you now, precious, if I keep harping on it. Not to worry, I'll try to curb my enthusiasm. You can smack me if I keep dwelling on it.

    Posted at 12:09 pm