Philmon, Singapore.
He had discovered Time and Death and God.

Recent Posts.
www.Big-Boys.com
Thank You, Slipknot.
Title.
Bliss.
My old buddy, Gan Huai Shit.
Sometimes the right thing to do is garbled, plus i...
Gay is the Way.
真是不容易.


We Say Trendkill.

Enshrined


Cast Down the Heretics.
  • Precious
  • 05A23
  • Bernadette
  • Cubicbottle
  • Dinie
  • Eshwinder
  • Jeffree
  • Juliano
  • Kader
  • Kimberly
  • Mak
  • Nadia
  • Nurul
  • Pei Yi
  • Shu Chen
  • Selene
  • Serina
  • SiewBoon
  • Yu Jun
  • Zira
  • Zi Yang

  • And the Slaves Shall Serve.
  • Harmony Central
  • The Gearpage
  • Football365
  • Manchester
  • Ibreathemusic
  • Guitarknowledgenet
  • Cyberfret
  • Ultimate
  • Freelicks
  • Farhat
  • Superfrets
  • Musictheory
  • Wholenote
  • Ibanezrules
  • Jemsite
  • ProjectG
  • Backing
  • Luther's
  • S.O.F.T
  • Tonefactor
  • Mr.Yong

  • Fly on, little wing.


    Wednesday, July 20, 2005
    Erring and disappointment.

    I dislike even to see you sad, or mildy troubled. Imagine how I felt when that lovely, familiar face of yours was tinged so deeply in disappointment. I felt fucking pangs of guiltiness. I had nothing to say, except those lame excuses. It was distressing, for me.
    It is my fault, for skipping stuff and choosing not to let you in on the entire story. I apologise for that, and also for causing you to be disappointed. I hate it when you are disappointed, makes me feel worthless, makes me feel like such a letdown. This all stems from how much you matter, dear.
    Well, it is all resolved now and you can count on me to keep my word. I intensely abhor seeing you in such a state, fuck, you will never have the chance to be disappointed in me ever again. Now, you make sure keep your word too. Regardless, I will be there to constantly remind you.
    Thank you for caring so much, and thank you again for making your way down to my place even though you were already fatigued. Thank you so much. That is why for me, it is you, and not others.
    It is still sailing strong, despite the bloody choppy waters we have been experiencing lately.

    "Disappoint" word count = 4 + 1

    Posted at 7:41 pm