Philmon, Singapore.
He had discovered Time and Death and God.

Recent Posts.
Bliss.
My old buddy, Gan Huai Shit.
Sometimes the right thing to do is garbled, plus i...
Gay is the Way.
真是不容易.


We Say Trendkill.

Enshrined


Cast Down the Heretics.
  • Precious
  • 05A23
  • Bernadette
  • Cubicbottle
  • Dinie
  • Eshwinder
  • Jeffree
  • Juliano
  • Kader
  • Kimberly
  • Mak
  • Nadia
  • Nurul
  • Pei Yi
  • Shu Chen
  • Selene
  • Serina
  • SiewBoon
  • Yu Jun
  • Zira
  • Zi Yang

  • And the Slaves Shall Serve.
  • Harmony Central
  • The Gearpage
  • Football365
  • Manchester
  • Ibreathemusic
  • Guitarknowledgenet
  • Cyberfret
  • Ultimate
  • Freelicks
  • Farhat
  • Superfrets
  • Musictheory
  • Wholenote
  • Ibanezrules
  • Jemsite
  • ProjectG
  • Backing
  • Luther's
  • S.O.F.T
  • Tonefactor
  • Mr.Yong

  • Fly on, little wing.


    Sunday, July 17, 2005
    Title.

    This blog is fucked because it's supposed to be in Chinese and it would be graded by Mr. Lee Peck Ping. I guess I have already effectively screwed those marks for this blog so I will stop griping about it and make the best out of this shit.
    Updates here are rare because I do not like sharing my everyday shit with everyone. This blog is mainly used to satisfy my sporadic whims for writing or voicing out.
    Summer test was a couple of weeks back. I passed everything except for math. My math score was a freaking disaster. Math is an asshole, so I dropped it. I do not need math to enter the courses I intend to do in the University. So long, Math.
    Mr. Lee Peck Ping, my chinese teacher, would most likely frown upon my excessive use of vulgarities here. Sometimes you just need to swear to make a point. Vulgarities are capable of bringing across a point succintly, makes everything concise. And that is gnarly. Mr. Lee is amazingly patient, considering how he manages to put up with us and our antics. Hopefully my little attempt at sucking up does not go to waste.
    I think that those people who put up those loathsome facades are mindless motherfuckers. They painstakingly put up this front by dressing in a certain way, speaking in a silly accent, engaging in certain activites and fabricating fabulous tales to impress. They are consumed by the opinions of others towards them, and I think they ought to go burn themselves. They are trying to look gnarly in front of those other motherfuckers that mount those similar, fucking facades. Why should anyone be bothered about what others think? Especially the opinions of those dumbass muhfuhs that are likewise so excessively pretentious and simulated? It is distasteful, revolting and skanky. Fuck you all, pansy, wretched pussies. We should not give a damn about what those foul freaks think. Simply being yourself is paramount and imperative to gaining the respect of others, and also to respecting yourself.
    On a more felictious note, almost everything is going considerably well for me. She makes each blasted day wondrous and extraordinarily exciting. It is official now, both families are aware of our relationship. I have never been more pleased, and contented.

    Posted at 1:37 pm