Philmon, Singapore.
He had discovered Time and Death and God.

Recent Posts.
真是不容易.


We Say Trendkill.

Enshrined


Cast Down the Heretics.
  • Precious
  • 05A23
  • Bernadette
  • Cubicbottle
  • Dinie
  • Eshwinder
  • Jeffree
  • Juliano
  • Kader
  • Kimberly
  • Mak
  • Nadia
  • Nurul
  • Pei Yi
  • Shu Chen
  • Selene
  • Serina
  • SiewBoon
  • Yu Jun
  • Zira
  • Zi Yang

  • And the Slaves Shall Serve.
  • Harmony Central
  • The Gearpage
  • Football365
  • Manchester
  • Ibreathemusic
  • Guitarknowledgenet
  • Cyberfret
  • Ultimate
  • Freelicks
  • Farhat
  • Superfrets
  • Musictheory
  • Wholenote
  • Ibanezrules
  • Jemsite
  • ProjectG
  • Backing
  • Luther's
  • S.O.F.T
  • Tonefactor
  • Mr.Yong

  • Fly on, little wing.


    Saturday, May 21, 2005
    Gay is the Way.

    Gay is the Way.
    Flag day was gay. Gay is the Way. First we went to eat with the entire a23, Merissa got pissed off at Macdonalds. It was funny though. Serina Wai and Co were sniggering, "ooh Philmon, don't be cheeky. ooh Philmon, happy arrrh. ooh Philmon, act dao." I hope your leg never heals, Serina Wai. ChengTeng came late, and we left her at Mac. So much for the HKL's unity. Ha, ha
    Then we went to Orchard, after much discussion. Initially we planned to seek out ghosts and shit at Changi Hospital. Merissa did not want to go, she has a phobia for ghosts. Go figure.
    At Orchard, we actually did go around asking for donations. We are considerably enthusiastic, especially the PaedoPrincess who went berserk asking for donations.
    The angmohs were horribly stingy, and rude. They ignored us. Kenneth and I did manage to get some donations. We also did some other shit. We had loads of fun with the stickers, we stuck it everywhere. We asked everyone for donations, security guards, cleaners, and even the posters (posters, advertisments). Only Kenneth and I did silly stuff today. The rest were exceedingly boring. Sometimes you just have to indulge in stupid, silly and childish antics to brighten your day. Yes, and we went around saying "hello" to everyone, literally. Hello, Hello, Hello. Only a couple actually replied me. Damn you rude, assholes! We also took some gay photos and put stones into the donation bag. Have fun Methodist.
    Moving on, I met up with Sharifah after that. The girl with The smile. We did a lot of walking, and talking. I was glad I got to know her better. She is more interesting that I thought. I enjoyed myself throughly. As I mentioned previously, it was really something else. It was thrilling, but it was a wholly different kind of thrill. It is unlike the thrill I experience during soccer nor the kind when I am doing some dumb-shit stunt that will effectively wreck my already-scarce standing that I have in the community. What community? Sorry I cannot tell you, I was sworn to secrecy.
    We walked in the rain, with a cheapo umbrella that met its demise during my lightsabre practice. Sharifah is amazing, and I am not overrating her. I think I screwed up a little. I was really self-conscious. It got better eventually. We walked and walked and walked while it poured. And while taking a bus back to Woodlands, she tried to feed me crap music. But some was actually pretty good, EXCLUDING synesthesia. From Woodlands I walked her home, and she walked me to the MRT. we walked and talked. Then we went to eat. I heard Milo. Damn it! Hey reader, or laoshi, I am sorry if you cannot follow what I am talking. I am not giving you the whole story. You are my laoshi, for goodness' sake. You cannot know too much.
    To wrap it up, I spent several magical hours with a really special girl. Namely, the great EL drama president. You did not keep to your promise even though I painstakingly came up with ten bloody good and grand reasons! Thank You, S. You are a padawan, still.
    Gay is the Way.

    Posted at 11:58 pm