Philmon, Singapore.
He had discovered Time and Death and God.

Recent Posts.
Title.
Bliss.
My old buddy, Gan Huai Shit.
Sometimes the right thing to do is garbled, plus i...
Gay is the Way.
真是不容易.


We Say Trendkill.

Enshrined


Cast Down the Heretics.
  • Precious
  • 05A23
  • Bernadette
  • Cubicbottle
  • Dinie
  • Eshwinder
  • Jeffree
  • Juliano
  • Kader
  • Kimberly
  • Mak
  • Nadia
  • Nurul
  • Pei Yi
  • Shu Chen
  • Selene
  • Serina
  • SiewBoon
  • Yu Jun
  • Zira
  • Zi Yang

  • And the Slaves Shall Serve.
  • Harmony Central
  • The Gearpage
  • Football365
  • Manchester
  • Ibreathemusic
  • Guitarknowledgenet
  • Cyberfret
  • Ultimate
  • Freelicks
  • Farhat
  • Superfrets
  • Musictheory
  • Wholenote
  • Ibanezrules
  • Jemsite
  • ProjectG
  • Backing
  • Luther's
  • S.O.F.T
  • Tonefactor
  • Mr.Yong

  • Fly on, little wing.


    Tuesday, July 19, 2005
    Thank You, Slipknot.

    I discovered about a month ago that Slipknot is coming to town. Initially, I was skeptical. I could not bring myself to believe that fucking Slipknot is actually bestowing upon humble little Singapore a bloody visit.
    Back in secondary school, we used to fantasise about them coming to Singapore. Such discussions of ours usually ended with something along these lines, "Oh fuck it, they won't ever fucking come cos Roadrunner bases tour destinations on record sales." You have to understand that Singapore's Slipknot record sales is pathetically fucked and is incomparable to the other larger nations.
    Finally, they have somehow decided to drop by and I am stoked beyond fucking stoked. I am not going to waste any effort telling you how terrific Slipknot is, how much it means to me to see my heros in flesh, or how fucking insane August 16 is going to be. For if you are a fellow maggot, you would be similarly sharing my fanaticsm, delight and pleasure, and you would also instantaneously grasp and comprehend the extent of my exhilaration. But I can tell you one thing, I am going to be fucking enjoying myself.
    I am fervently hoping that the security at Fort Canning would be lax. My intention is to somehow steal Mick's Ibanez RG that has the reverse headstock, although I would greatly prefer his red B.C Rich Warlock. Pity that he has decided to put that aside. Taking one of his pedals would be gnarly too, in the event that I fail to snag his guitar. I am sure Huai Shi would gladly be my partner in crime.

    Posted at 5:07 pm