Philmon, Singapore.
He had discovered Time and Death and God.

Recent Posts.
Friends?
Thrasher.
The Innova Picture Album.
A Ship upon The Ship.
Surrounded by shit.
Title 02.
Erring and disappointment.
www.Big-Boys.com
Thank You, Slipknot.
Title.


We Say Trendkill.

Enshrined


Cast Down the Heretics.
  • Precious
  • 05A23
  • Bernadette
  • Cubicbottle
  • Dinie
  • Eshwinder
  • Jeffree
  • Juliano
  • Kader
  • Kimberly
  • Mak
  • Nadia
  • Nurul
  • Pei Yi
  • Shu Chen
  • Selene
  • Serina
  • SiewBoon
  • Yu Jun
  • Zira
  • Zi Yang

  • And the Slaves Shall Serve.
  • Harmony Central
  • The Gearpage
  • Football365
  • Manchester
  • Ibreathemusic
  • Guitarknowledgenet
  • Cyberfret
  • Ultimate
  • Freelicks
  • Farhat
  • Superfrets
  • Musictheory
  • Wholenote
  • Ibanezrules
  • Jemsite
  • ProjectG
  • Backing
  • Luther's
  • S.O.F.T
  • Tonefactor
  • Mr.Yong

  • Fly on, little wing.


    Wednesday, August 17, 2005
    I am a part of the Mythology.

    I just reached home now long ago from Fort Canning Green where I had the experience of a lifetime. I attended the Slipknot concert, I attended the Slipknot concert, I attended the Slipknot concert, I attended the Slipknot concert, I attended the Slipknot concert.
    I am throughly bushed from all the moshing; the jumping, shoving, head-banging, arm-pumping and shouting. Damn it. There's still a mild ringing in my ears and my throat hurts. But it was all worth it, it was all part of the experience. I am currently still tingling from all the excitement, still awe-struck and I still can't believe I saw my heros live. Fuck. They were but five bloody metres away from me.
    For those who know me well enough, you would know that I love Slipknot. And it is such a privilege to be a part of the mythology, a part of the legend, a part of the global allegiance of Maggots. I now feel like a true member of the Maggot Corps after being at the bloody show. Man, was it fucking superb or what. Fuck!
    It was really hot in the moshpit, I barely had space to move, to wiggle my butt. We were packed like damned Magdines. I was right in the front, just behind the VIP area, and damn if it wasn't thrilling. At first I was just standing there, taking in the sights, taking in all of Slipknot. I was stunned, like seriously, they were fucking in front of me. Then some guy landed on my head, he was trying to crowd surf, I pushed the asshole away. Then it started to get really wild, elbows were flying, people banging into you. It was in all aspects a sea of people, you couldn't control where you were going. You are simply being carried along by the crowd. Like mega strong waves. Damn, you had to protect yourself in there or you'll be buried.
    The place was filled with retards, one Indian guy infront of me with freaking long, dirty hair was head-banging like a woodpecker on steroids, and his filthy hair kept smacking me in the face. I got really irritated so I just kept spitting into his hair whenever he went berserk. He was oblivious, and that is good.
    Then later on, the electricity of the atmosphere got to me, and I just lost it. I became one of the retards, I was being possessed by the Maggot Spirit. I went crazy, shovelling people away from me, jumping up and down like there's no fucking tomorrow. And it was one hell of a ride, the two hours odd of Slipknot just seemed to fly by. It was as if I was in another fucking realm. Halfway through the show, Gordon suddenly appeared behind me and so we moshed together, just immersing ourselves in Slipknot, bouncing around and flailing our arms like idiots, knocking into everyone and basically pissing them off. I lost contact with Irfan, Daniel, ZiYang and Co during the show and only met up with them after.
    It was amazing, fucking amazing. I saw Mick shredding his ugly Ibanez, I saw Corey screaming and ranting and asking us to crouch down and jump the fuck up when he says so. Damn, I crouched, and I jumped the fuck up! There's so many things that I could talk about, you just have to be there.
    I bought a shirt, and I am stoked. Original concert tee, fuck, where else can you find such shit. Gordon's friend is the lead singer from Ronin, his name is Levan and he had an all-access pass. Fuck. I'm jealous. We got our picture taken with him by the LIME photographer. Haha, I'm going to appear in a gay mag. I also passed Levan my ticket holder (some fucking piece of paper), he said he would get the members to sign on it and return it to me. Damn! I really hope he keeps to his word. I'd frame that piece of shit up.
    Damn, it was fucking insane. It's the best shit I've ever attended. Slipknot allowed me to discover another side of myself, and I'm thankful. I saw Mick, I saw Mick, I saw Mick. It was gnarly how the Maggot family bonded, damn, it was really mind-blowing.
    I can't wait to tell all that I said here and more to her, but she's asleep! Damn, I am so energised now. I don't think I'd be able to sleep.

    Posted at 12:00 am