Philmon, Singapore.
He had discovered Time and Death and God.

Recent Posts.
PTR.
Stickit.
Hi.
Sisters.
Neil Young.
Life Story.
Opeth.
The man who dies rich dies disgraced.
Smarties.
Move aside, Nadal.


We Say Trendkill.

Enshrined


Cast Down the Heretics.
  • Precious
  • 05A23
  • Bernadette
  • Cubicbottle
  • Dinie
  • Eshwinder
  • Jeffree
  • Juliano
  • Kader
  • Kimberly
  • Mak
  • Nadia
  • Nurul
  • Pei Yi
  • Shu Chen
  • Selene
  • Serina
  • SiewBoon
  • Yu Jun
  • Zira
  • Zi Yang

  • And the Slaves Shall Serve.
  • Harmony Central
  • The Gearpage
  • Football365
  • Manchester
  • Ibreathemusic
  • Guitarknowledgenet
  • Cyberfret
  • Ultimate
  • Freelicks
  • Farhat
  • Superfrets
  • Musictheory
  • Wholenote
  • Ibanezrules
  • Jemsite
  • ProjectG
  • Backing
  • Luther's
  • S.O.F.T
  • Tonefactor
  • Mr.Yong

  • Fly on, little wing.


    Saturday, August 05, 2006
    Aspire 5552WXMi.

    Apparently the SMRT Security thinks I am threat.
    They wasted five whole minutes going through my backpack; only to find a towel, a football, my boots and miscellaneous items.

    I am a Taliban militant, if I ever saw one.


    And I think scoring 39 marks is obscenely impressive. I shall strive to beat it.


    Posted at 3:26 pm