Philmon, Singapore.
He had discovered Time and Death and God.

Recent Posts.
Stickit.
Hi.
Sisters.
Neil Young.
Life Story.
Opeth.
The man who dies rich dies disgraced.
Smarties.
Move aside, Nadal.
Metaltronic.


We Say Trendkill.

Enshrined


Cast Down the Heretics.
  • Precious
  • 05A23
  • Bernadette
  • Cubicbottle
  • Dinie
  • Eshwinder
  • Jeffree
  • Juliano
  • Kader
  • Kimberly
  • Mak
  • Nadia
  • Nurul
  • Pei Yi
  • Shu Chen
  • Selene
  • Serina
  • SiewBoon
  • Yu Jun
  • Zira
  • Zi Yang

  • And the Slaves Shall Serve.
  • Harmony Central
  • The Gearpage
  • Football365
  • Manchester
  • Ibreathemusic
  • Guitarknowledgenet
  • Cyberfret
  • Ultimate
  • Freelicks
  • Farhat
  • Superfrets
  • Musictheory
  • Wholenote
  • Ibanezrules
  • Jemsite
  • ProjectG
  • Backing
  • Luther's
  • S.O.F.T
  • Tonefactor
  • Mr.Yong

  • Fly on, little wing.


    Saturday, July 29, 2006
    PTR.

    I have just completed an essay on Frost. It is a nice conclusion to my intensive revision on Robert Frost, and come Monday, I shall bring this piece of work to Ms. Baey.

    If you must know, I did question 5, "Referring closely to at least three poems, discuss ways in which Frost explores the interaction between people and nature in his poetry."
    Okay, so you probably do not want to know.
    But either way, having completed Frost, I am moving on next to William Blake, you know, that old, dead fellow with absurd hair?

    I have always enjoyed Robert Frost's poetry. And I have always thought that I understood the poems. However, after the aforementioned 'in-depth' study of his works, I realise that my knowledge of his poetry is adequate at best.
    I have miles to go before I sleep. It is never easy to study for a major exam.

    Ms Nathan's generosity must be applauded. She treated the class to a hefty meal of six large pizzas.
    She is a nice lady, but I do not think that she is qualified to teach us Frost, regardless of her visiting NUS to acquire materials on Frost or not.

    I shall stop now, I am tired. And PTR is a grand waste of time.




    Posted at 5:06 pm