Philmon, Singapore.
He had discovered Time and Death and God.

Recent Posts.
Sisters.
Neil Young.
Life Story.
Opeth.
The man who dies rich dies disgraced.
Smarties.
Move aside, Nadal.
Metaltronic.
Socks Master.
Flaws.


We Say Trendkill.

Enshrined


Cast Down the Heretics.
  • Precious
  • 05A23
  • Bernadette
  • Cubicbottle
  • Dinie
  • Eshwinder
  • Jeffree
  • Juliano
  • Kader
  • Kimberly
  • Mak
  • Nadia
  • Nurul
  • Pei Yi
  • Shu Chen
  • Selene
  • Serina
  • SiewBoon
  • Yu Jun
  • Zira
  • Zi Yang

  • And the Slaves Shall Serve.
  • Harmony Central
  • The Gearpage
  • Football365
  • Manchester
  • Ibreathemusic
  • Guitarknowledgenet
  • Cyberfret
  • Ultimate
  • Freelicks
  • Farhat
  • Superfrets
  • Musictheory
  • Wholenote
  • Ibanezrules
  • Jemsite
  • ProjectG
  • Backing
  • Luther's
  • S.O.F.T
  • Tonefactor
  • Mr.Yong

  • Fly on, little wing.


    Friday, July 14, 2006
    Hi.

    Hello all,

    I'm slogging away in the school library now, I'll probably be here till it closes at nine.
    I'm waiting for the 'free hot drinks', and I think that bitch of an Indian librarian ought to be impaled. She prances around like a peacock in heat. I feel like setting her tail on fire and chuckle while she hops around and screams in pain. I'll offer to help, oh but of course, I'll drench her with hot drinks. I wonder if she prefers coffee or milo.

    She's really ugly, I'm starting to see a resemblance between her and a cockroach. I wonder if she eats herself like a cockroach does. I'd not advise her to do so though, she might get food-poisoning. And if that happens I'd have no choice by to stuff her into the book drop. Don't think she'll fit, as she's fat and pudgy, heck, I'll get Bob the Butcher to help me out.

    I'm looking for Ms. Baey. I've a few pressing questions regarding Robert Frost, but I can't reach her. I suspect that the dirty-peacock-fatty abducted her. I shall call 6-6-6 now, for a beast can only be subdued by another stronger beast.


    Posted at 4:46 pm