Philmon, Singapore.
He had discovered Time and Death and God.

Recent Posts.
Mine.
Innova selects.
Slipknot.
Please Donate Generously.
Update.
A23.
Thrice and thrice.
Reads.
THE NEW FANTASTIC FOUR.
Living Life.


We Say Trendkill.

Enshrined


Cast Down the Heretics.
  • Precious
  • 05A23
  • Bernadette
  • Cubicbottle
  • Dinie
  • Eshwinder
  • Jeffree
  • Juliano
  • Kader
  • Kimberly
  • Mak
  • Nadia
  • Nurul
  • Pei Yi
  • Shu Chen
  • Selene
  • Serina
  • SiewBoon
  • Yu Jun
  • Zira
  • Zi Yang

  • And the Slaves Shall Serve.
  • Harmony Central
  • The Gearpage
  • Football365
  • Manchester
  • Ibreathemusic
  • Guitarknowledgenet
  • Cyberfret
  • Ultimate
  • Freelicks
  • Farhat
  • Superfrets
  • Musictheory
  • Wholenote
  • Ibanezrules
  • Jemsite
  • ProjectG
  • Backing
  • Luther's
  • S.O.F.T
  • Tonefactor
  • Mr.Yong

  • Fly on, little wing.


    Saturday, October 01, 2005
    Up To My Ears.

    First off, a very happy birthday to Selene. Thank you for inviting me as always and my sincerest apologies my failure to attend. Your birthday bashes have always been a whole load of fun. I remember KeWei, YuQun, HuaiShi, Daniel, etc and all the bloody girls, YanNi and all. Well, not forgetting your great parents, the trash gift and the spitting. Hah.
    My apologies again to all for the lack of updates. School work and examinations are taking up an immense amount of my time.
    I actually toyed with the idea of changing the template of this Webblog today. So on impulse, I went to www.blogskins.com, intending to source out a suitable skin. However, I left after five minutes, the skins there looked shitty. Well, maybe there are nice ones there, I do not know, I only clicked 'next' twice.
    Anyhow, I like this default skin. It's simple, plain and easy on the eyes. I am a fool for attempting to get rid of you!
    I like all things plain and simple, sometimes shit just gets too complicated. It is not always the case that 'more' is better. Well, that is something to think about.




    Now, this is something to think about as well. Stupidity has risen to yet another new and impressive height.



    Posted at 8:51 pm