Philmon, Singapore.
He had discovered Time and Death and God.

Recent Posts.
A23.
Thrice and thrice.
Reads.
THE NEW FANTASTIC FOUR.
Living Life.
The 300-plus Court.
THE HKL.
Guitars.
The first of many Bootleg Toy Reviews.
An update.


We Say Trendkill.

Enshrined


Cast Down the Heretics.
  • Precious
  • 05A23
  • Bernadette
  • Cubicbottle
  • Dinie
  • Eshwinder
  • Jeffree
  • Juliano
  • Kader
  • Kimberly
  • Mak
  • Nadia
  • Nurul
  • Pei Yi
  • Shu Chen
  • Selene
  • Serina
  • SiewBoon
  • Yu Jun
  • Zira
  • Zi Yang

  • And the Slaves Shall Serve.
  • Harmony Central
  • The Gearpage
  • Football365
  • Manchester
  • Ibreathemusic
  • Guitarknowledgenet
  • Cyberfret
  • Ultimate
  • Freelicks
  • Farhat
  • Superfrets
  • Musictheory
  • Wholenote
  • Ibanezrules
  • Jemsite
  • ProjectG
  • Backing
  • Luther's
  • S.O.F.T
  • Tonefactor
  • Mr.Yong

  • Fly on, little wing.


    Friday, September 23, 2005
    Update.

    Here's an update for the benefit of certain concerned family members and friends.

    Firstly, school.
    Things are proceeding rather smoothly, my mid-course is looming nearer and nearer and I can't wait to get it over and done with. All the subjects are pretty fine, I have a nice combination that I am well-tailored for. A couple of teachers are getting increasingly irritating, but I guess we will never fully appreciate them until they are no longer teaching us. The work load is staggering, but it's kind of alright if you keep yourself up to task. Project work is fantastic and that is made so by having amazing people on my team. Life in school is generally good.
    Mrs. Cheah, my VP, has been providing me with loads of chances to enhance my experience in Innova and also my testimonial. I just did some community service program, my job is to go door-to-door and educate the residents about dengue fever. My god, aren't they unlucky.
    The VP also offered me an attachment to the MOE, this would take place during the year-end holidays. It's something like an internship. I was also given the chance to participate in the NUS writing competition, lets just hope that it would turn out fine. Thank you for all the opportunites.
    Oh, my college is beautiful. I am referring to the buildings, track and facilities.

    Currently, I do not have time for much in my life, with bloody school guzzling so much of my time. I have not played soccer for a long time, it is sad when you consider how it used to be a staple. However, I am still able to find time to practise stuff on my guitars, coming online, exercise and stuff. Took some time to check out a number of bands and I am getting increasingly impressed by InFlames with each passing day. Yes, they are worth checking out. InFlames, their newest album being 'Reroute to Remain'. My personal favourite is an older album called 'The Jester Race'. A7X, of which I had always felt was gay turned out surprisingly gnarly. So are Shadows Fall, The Black Dahlia Murder, Death and the new album from Dream Theatre. However, I feel that the best from Dream Theatre is still 'Scenes From A Memory". I am ashamed that I have kind of developed a liking for power-metal bands like Dragonforce and HammerFall. They are cheesy, singing about dragons and magic and being all major-keyed and shit. But damn, they are good. Hah. Thrice's new album is coming out soon, I am excited. Do look out for it.
    But if you were to ask me. Slipknot still reigns supreme in my heart.

    My relationship with her has never been better. She's the most amazing person that I have ever encountered, and I am so glad that she's mine.
    She's the marvelously gifted artist that paints the most dazzling pieces on the blank canvas that is my life. Oh, don't I love her!

    Posted at 10:21 pm