Philmon, Singapore.
He had discovered Time and Death and God.

Recent Posts.
Pa rt - da ni el.
Freedom of speech, my ass.
The little things in life.
Slipknot, again.
I am a part of the Mythology.
Friends?
Thrasher.
The Innova Picture Album.
A Ship upon The Ship.
Surrounded by shit.


We Say Trendkill.

Enshrined


Cast Down the Heretics.
  • Precious
  • 05A23
  • Bernadette
  • Cubicbottle
  • Dinie
  • Eshwinder
  • Jeffree
  • Juliano
  • Kader
  • Kimberly
  • Mak
  • Nadia
  • Nurul
  • Pei Yi
  • Shu Chen
  • Selene
  • Serina
  • SiewBoon
  • Yu Jun
  • Zira
  • Zi Yang

  • And the Slaves Shall Serve.
  • Harmony Central
  • The Gearpage
  • Football365
  • Manchester
  • Ibreathemusic
  • Guitarknowledgenet
  • Cyberfret
  • Ultimate
  • Freelicks
  • Farhat
  • Superfrets
  • Musictheory
  • Wholenote
  • Ibanezrules
  • Jemsite
  • ProjectG
  • Backing
  • Luther's
  • S.O.F.T
  • Tonefactor
  • Mr.Yong

  • Fly on, little wing.


    Wednesday, August 31, 2005
    An update.

    Mrs. Cheah, my vice-principal, summoned me to her office yesterday. I thought that I had once again gotten myself into trouble, visits to the office does not usually bode well.
    I was frantically running through all the events that had occurred over the past couple of weeks, trying to spot any irregularities or discrepancies. There were none that I could recall, and so I surmised that Mrs. Cheah wanted to check on me, to have an update of sorts. And it was true, she asked me how I was and how I am coping. She was kind of jocund and witty, I was pleasantly surprised.
    Mrs. Cheah also brought up another matter, she wanted me to write for the school. She said the college needed writers, and was asking if I wanted a part in it all. I agreed. I figured this would give me a chance to salvage my already-trashed year-end report/testimonial.
    Basically, my jobscope will include writing letters for the college and short articles in some school-related pamplets/brochures, I think will also have a part in the upcoming Innova newspaper. I will be doing these miscellaneous jobs that involve writing for the college. Mrs. Cheah also mentioned something about putting me in the program whereby there will be teachers who will be helping me improve my writing abilities.
    This has been a pleasant turn of events. It is gnarly that it will at least add some sparkle to my holistic report that will be coming along with my A-level certificate, considering the emphasis that they are putting on making Singaporean students well-rounded and multi-talented.
    I am presented with a chance to hone and develope my writing in the 'program', and I intend to make the most of it.
    I do not think that I am good enough, but I will do my utmost best.
    I just wish that I will be up to this task and not foolishly bungle it. I hope that I will not shamefully fall from grace and land face-first into the loser's pool, cracking open my silly skull and having my inutile brain splatter all over Innova Junior College.

    Thank you all for taking the time to read the shit I post.
    Please tag, or leave something behind, if possible, to allow me to note your visit.
    (:

    Posted at 9:28 pm