Philmon, Singapore.
He had discovered Time and Death and God.

Recent Posts.
Recurrence.
Command School
Overburdened.
Camera Tricks.
Snap.
POPOPOPOP!
Reckoning.
YUM YUM soup.
Hey ya ho ah Infantry ya!
They say that in the army.


We Say Trendkill.

Enshrined


Cast Down the Heretics.
  • Precious
  • 05A23
  • Bernadette
  • Cubicbottle
  • Dinie
  • Eshwinder
  • Jeffree
  • Juliano
  • Kader
  • Kimberly
  • Mak
  • Nadia
  • Nurul
  • Pei Yi
  • Shu Chen
  • Selene
  • Serina
  • SiewBoon
  • Yu Jun
  • Zira
  • Zi Yang

  • And the Slaves Shall Serve.
  • Harmony Central
  • The Gearpage
  • Football365
  • Manchester
  • Ibreathemusic
  • Guitarknowledgenet
  • Cyberfret
  • Ultimate
  • Freelicks
  • Farhat
  • Superfrets
  • Musictheory
  • Wholenote
  • Ibanezrules
  • Jemsite
  • ProjectG
  • Backing
  • Luther's
  • S.O.F.T
  • Tonefactor
  • Mr.Yong

  • Fly on, little wing.


    Saturday, July 07, 2007


    Hello there.

    I can't seem to add in the title.

    I haven't changed much. I still love my music and am still as obsessed with the art of creating beautiful noise.

    I just spent the afternoon practising some riffs and tweaking the many knobs I've on my pedals and my amp. That's about 20 or so in total.
    I like the tones I'm getting now.

    The day before, I had the amp on standby to warm it up. Following that, I flicked on the power switch, only to be rudely greeted by a blabbering, jaggedy cacophony of static. Now I hate when that happens.

    So I dismantled everything. I unplugged all the cables and brasso-ed the jacks to glimmering perfection, that's around 20 jacks for you!

    Then I opened the back of my amp and checked the tubes and everything, and then I assembled everything back together again.

    But the hideous humming remained. So I took a step back and I attained enlightenment, in a manner of speaking.
    It was the lousy television, which was near the amp, that was causing this mayhem! Electrical sources, how could I forget?

    So I switched off the teevee and everything was fine again.



    Posted at 6:23 pm