Philmon, Singapore.
He had discovered Time and Death and God.

Recent Posts.
Reckoning.
YUM YUM soup.
Hey ya ho ah Infantry ya!
They say that in the army.
Sisters.
Rivermaya.
Jumbo Jets.
Floyd.
Tomo Fujita.
Free Hugs.


We Say Trendkill.

Enshrined


Cast Down the Heretics.
  • Precious
  • 05A23
  • Bernadette
  • Cubicbottle
  • Dinie
  • Eshwinder
  • Jeffree
  • Juliano
  • Kader
  • Kimberly
  • Mak
  • Nadia
  • Nurul
  • Pei Yi
  • Shu Chen
  • Selene
  • Serina
  • SiewBoon
  • Yu Jun
  • Zira
  • Zi Yang

  • And the Slaves Shall Serve.
  • Harmony Central
  • The Gearpage
  • Football365
  • Manchester
  • Ibreathemusic
  • Guitarknowledgenet
  • Cyberfret
  • Ultimate
  • Freelicks
  • Farhat
  • Superfrets
  • Musictheory
  • Wholenote
  • Ibanezrules
  • Jemsite
  • ProjectG
  • Backing
  • Luther's
  • S.O.F.T
  • Tonefactor
  • Mr.Yong

  • Fly on, little wing.


    Wednesday, March 14, 2007
    POPOPOPOP!

    Today is my P.O.P and I am so happy.

    After 9 weeks I am finally passing out from B.M.T.C, so long Tekong and the nauseating ferry-rides!

    I have 12 days of leave before I embark on my next phase of training in command-school. I will receive my specific posting on the 23rd this month.

    In retrospect, B.M.T.C is not exactly such a bad place. I have truly matured, and I have made numerous buddies that will probably remain as such till the end. Plus, it has been an awesome experience and a truly fulfilling personal journey.

    Today, I tell you, is a good day. However, I am sadden by the possibility of not seeing some of my platoon mates and commanders ever again.

    All hail the batch of 01/07, the 'Ice Cold' Bronco Platoon Three.

    Next up will be the pictures, lots of them.

    Posted at 10:23 pm