Philmon, Singapore.
He had discovered Time and Death and God.

Recent Posts.
Tomo Fujita.
Free Hugs.
Special Advisor
BIG 3. BIGotry.
All Along the Watchtower
Be Back Soon.
The Greatest Material Gift of a Lifetime!
My History Teacher is Historiously Historious.
Opeth Live.
David Gemmell.


We Say Trendkill.

Enshrined


Cast Down the Heretics.
  • Precious
  • 05A23
  • Bernadette
  • Cubicbottle
  • Dinie
  • Eshwinder
  • Jeffree
  • Juliano
  • Kader
  • Kimberly
  • Mak
  • Nadia
  • Nurul
  • Pei Yi
  • Shu Chen
  • Selene
  • Serina
  • SiewBoon
  • Yu Jun
  • Zira
  • Zi Yang

  • And the Slaves Shall Serve.
  • Harmony Central
  • The Gearpage
  • Football365
  • Manchester
  • Ibreathemusic
  • Guitarknowledgenet
  • Cyberfret
  • Ultimate
  • Freelicks
  • Farhat
  • Superfrets
  • Musictheory
  • Wholenote
  • Ibanezrules
  • Jemsite
  • ProjectG
  • Backing
  • Luther's
  • S.O.F.T
  • Tonefactor
  • Mr.Yong

  • Fly on, little wing.


    Thursday, December 21, 2006
    Floyd.

    Hello all, it's been a while since I've found the time and interest to blog.

    It's been a hectic period, enjoying oneself can be tiring too.
    'Enjoying' would encompass doing everything and anything I feel like doing. And darn if I've not been enjoying myself.

    I toyed with the idea of letting this blog go to waste. But then decided against it, and the reason is simple. I realised that this weblog is somewhat of a linkage between my dear IJC friends and I.
    And I'm not about to surrender these numerous friendships anytime soon, hah.

    Nice talking, I'd update again soon.

    Posted at 12:56 am