Philmon, Singapore.
He had discovered Time and Death and God.

Recent Posts.
Sisters.
Rivermaya.
Jumbo Jets.
Floyd.
Tomo Fujita.
Free Hugs.
Special Advisor
BIG 3. BIGotry.
All Along the Watchtower
Be Back Soon.


We Say Trendkill.

Enshrined


Cast Down the Heretics.
  • Precious
  • 05A23
  • Bernadette
  • Cubicbottle
  • Dinie
  • Eshwinder
  • Jeffree
  • Juliano
  • Kader
  • Kimberly
  • Mak
  • Nadia
  • Nurul
  • Pei Yi
  • Shu Chen
  • Selene
  • Serina
  • SiewBoon
  • Yu Jun
  • Zira
  • Zi Yang

  • And the Slaves Shall Serve.
  • Harmony Central
  • The Gearpage
  • Football365
  • Manchester
  • Ibreathemusic
  • Guitarknowledgenet
  • Cyberfret
  • Ultimate
  • Freelicks
  • Farhat
  • Superfrets
  • Musictheory
  • Wholenote
  • Ibanezrules
  • Jemsite
  • ProjectG
  • Backing
  • Luther's
  • S.O.F.T
  • Tonefactor
  • Mr.Yong

  • Fly on, little wing.


    Monday, January 08, 2007
    They say that in the army.

    Well friends, it's now my time to enter the army. I'll leaving for lousy old Tekong this Friday, the twelfth of January 2007.

    A few days back , all of the gang attended my little farewell party at that same old court in Yishun where we have been battling it out for years upon years.
    As usual, we spent long hours in the sun playing football.
    And as usual, it was awesome fun.

    It'd be two whole weeks before I can book out to return home. I'm watching 'Deadliest Catch' now on Discovery and those fisherman stay out on the sea for three weeks.
    So, I guess my two weeks will be, at the least, endurable. I hope the four years I spent in NCC would prove useful, otherwise I'd prohibit my own kid from joining the NCC family.

    The biggest hurdle will be that of being isolated from my loved ones.
    I will most definitely miss Sharifah a whole damn lot. Same goes with my family, my friends and my freedom.

    I suppose there comes a fateful point of time for every man to make his eventual transition from boy to man.
    Some may make that cross-over through the process of surviving a crisis, others might attain theirs from personal experiences with crippling tragedies.
    Mine is much less dramatic yet infinitely more cliched. I'm joining the army.

    I hope I didn't come across as being too pessimistic.
    I'm after all serving our great sovereign state of Singapore, and protecting my own people.

    I'll see all of you soon, and remember to play nice.



    Posted at 11:43 pm