Philmon, Singapore.
He had discovered Time and Death and God.

Recent Posts.
Feel the torrid wrath of the YEPO.
Gear.
Fear of the Dark.
Int.
999.
Ali's Kutu.
Handsign Abuse.
Jubilation.
Prestige.
Younkers.


We Say Trendkill.

Enshrined


Cast Down the Heretics.
  • Precious
  • 05A23
  • Bernadette
  • Cubicbottle
  • Dinie
  • Eshwinder
  • Jeffree
  • Juliano
  • Kader
  • Kimberly
  • Mak
  • Nadia
  • Nurul
  • Pei Yi
  • Shu Chen
  • Selene
  • Serina
  • SiewBoon
  • Yu Jun
  • Zira
  • Zi Yang

  • And the Slaves Shall Serve.
  • Harmony Central
  • The Gearpage
  • Football365
  • Manchester
  • Ibreathemusic
  • Guitarknowledgenet
  • Cyberfret
  • Ultimate
  • Freelicks
  • Farhat
  • Superfrets
  • Musictheory
  • Wholenote
  • Ibanezrules
  • Jemsite
  • ProjectG
  • Backing
  • Luther's
  • S.O.F.T
  • Tonefactor
  • Mr.Yong

  • Fly on, little wing.


    Tuesday, February 14, 2006
    Esc.

    WC mentioned something about him bringing his amplifier to my place in order for us to play together, without having to spend any damned money.
    I look forward to the ensuing racket that my neighbor's would adore me for, which leads me on the my next point. I am hoping to sound-proof my room, but I loath to purchase those high-end noise-reduction foam shit.
    I would probably just use egg-cartons, that is if I manage to appropriate about a thousand of them.

    I have an intense dislike for those lengthy speeches so effusively dispensed by Ms. Yeo or whoever that is up on the revered rostrum.
    It is swelteringly humid and we are bloody standing la, who would listen to the darn annoucements?

    Even Hitler understood this point.
    He specifically held rallies and gave speeches at night, for he comprehended that none of the population would give a shit to what he was preaching if they were hungry or exhausted.





    Posted at 12:10 pm