Philmon, Singapore.
He had discovered Time and Death and God.

Recent Posts.
Prestige.
Younkers.
Of Delight and Felicity.
Echo.
Gateway To Hell.
Wanted.
Whanky.
05A23's Class Emblem.
Holy Wars.
Slideshow.


We Say Trendkill.

Enshrined


Cast Down the Heretics.
  • Precious
  • 05A23
  • Bernadette
  • Cubicbottle
  • Dinie
  • Eshwinder
  • Jeffree
  • Juliano
  • Kader
  • Kimberly
  • Mak
  • Nadia
  • Nurul
  • Pei Yi
  • Shu Chen
  • Selene
  • Serina
  • SiewBoon
  • Yu Jun
  • Zira
  • Zi Yang

  • And the Slaves Shall Serve.
  • Harmony Central
  • The Gearpage
  • Football365
  • Manchester
  • Ibreathemusic
  • Guitarknowledgenet
  • Cyberfret
  • Ultimate
  • Freelicks
  • Farhat
  • Superfrets
  • Musictheory
  • Wholenote
  • Ibanezrules
  • Jemsite
  • ProjectG
  • Backing
  • Luther's
  • S.O.F.T
  • Tonefactor
  • Mr.Yong

  • Fly on, little wing.


    Thursday, December 29, 2005
    Jubilation.

    The Great SweeLee Sale starts today.
    As seen from the previous entry, I am aiming to snatch the RG Prestige 1570 from the sale. The original plan was to reach Bras Basah at 8am, as the sale starts at 11am.
    However, on the day prior to the sale, I received news that people were already starting to queue outside the store, at 7pm! That is like 16 hours before the bloody sale kicks off.
    Damn, was I floored. I could not possibly run the risk of losing the guitar to some asshole that is ahead of me in the queue. Not after the considerable amount of work that I have invested.
    Thence, I decided that I would too, queue overnight.
    We (Sharifah and I) reached Bras Basah Complex at around 11.30pm. Talk about 'Kiasuism' folks, 12 hours to the sale, and we are already queuing up.


    Bras Basah Complex, 12am. There were already like 50-odd pigheads ahead of us in the queue.





    Taking the opportunity to appropriate some sorely required slumber. Her slender legs.


    After the Sale. Farhan and I.


    Wei Chiang with his Washburn Super-Strat.


    The RG Prestige, in that hardcase that I am lugging around with me. The amount of people present was mind-bogglingly boggling. Do check out the papers on 30 December 2005, I think they covered the event.
    Many thanks to Aiman for his help.



    Finally. I am an owner of the
    RG Prestige 1570.




    Her slender arm.
    No, I am not telling you the price. Unless you ask me personally.

    Posted at 9:27 pm