Philmon, Singapore.
He had discovered Time and Death and God.

Recent Posts.
Ali's Kutu.
Handsign Abuse.
Jubilation.
Prestige.
Younkers.
Of Delight and Felicity.
Echo.
Gateway To Hell.
Wanted.
Whanky.


We Say Trendkill.

Enshrined


Cast Down the Heretics.
  • Precious
  • 05A23
  • Bernadette
  • Cubicbottle
  • Dinie
  • Eshwinder
  • Jeffree
  • Juliano
  • Kader
  • Kimberly
  • Mak
  • Nadia
  • Nurul
  • Pei Yi
  • Shu Chen
  • Selene
  • Serina
  • SiewBoon
  • Yu Jun
  • Zira
  • Zi Yang

  • And the Slaves Shall Serve.
  • Harmony Central
  • The Gearpage
  • Football365
  • Manchester
  • Ibreathemusic
  • Guitarknowledgenet
  • Cyberfret
  • Ultimate
  • Freelicks
  • Farhat
  • Superfrets
  • Musictheory
  • Wholenote
  • Ibanezrules
  • Jemsite
  • ProjectG
  • Backing
  • Luther's
  • S.O.F.T
  • Tonefactor
  • Mr.Yong

  • Fly on, little wing.


    Saturday, January 21, 2006
    999.


    I have always suspected that DingXiong is a nitwit, and following that incident on Friday, I am entirely convinced.
    I am ashamed to say that I have played a series of pranks on him, but that particular one on Friday. Darn, I am so proud of it.

    I was playing with his mobile as usual, you can pull of loads of stunts with someone else's phone, but let's not deviate.
    So, I was fiddling around with the mobile, calling random people and simulating wolf-howls. And then! We decided to edit my profile in his phonebook.

    BEFORE:
    Name - Philmon.

    AFTER:
    Name - 999.

    After the editing, his mobile reads;

    999
    Calling

    when I dial his number.


    Oh, you should have seen how he freaked. DingXiong is inherently panicky, and the more he panics, the harder I find it to stifle my chortling.

    DingXiong: Mr. Yeo, may I answer the call? The police is calling me!
    Mr. Yeo: Sure, sure. Attend to your emergency.

    And here comes the smacker.
    Eshwinder and I went to the toilet, and we called DingXiong (we were still masquerading as the police)
    Eshwinder then pretended to be the policeman, and we had a ball of time conversing with a highly-strung Cher DingXiong.

    Esh: Hwolooh, this is Inspector Chan ah, are you Mr. DingXiong?
    DX: Yes, yes, I'm the one you are looking for.

    He was so worried that he had unknowingly committed some crime, so much so that he asked Kim if flirting is illegal.

    I have no inkling how our dear friend DingXiong fell for this trick, I mean, even a child would know that 999 is a hotline, and that you will never receive calls from it.
    Either way, it provided me and the rest of us a great deal of amusement. That, along with DX's good-natured reaction to the entire episode, demands a respectful salute from me.
    He may be gullible and stupid, but he is a good sport. And we cannot say that for many of us, can we?







    Posted at 7:03 pm