Philmon, Singapore.
He had discovered Time and Death and God.

Recent Posts.
BLOODSTOCK '08.
ALL HAIL THE OLYMPICS.
Nothing Else Compares.
Ultrasone.
Fidelity.
Uncontacted tribe in Amazon.
Shifting Paradigms.
Not so Random.
Man Utd 4, West Ham 1.
The Truth.


We Say Trendkill.

Enshrined


Cast Down the Heretics.
  • Precious
  • 05A23
  • Bernadette
  • Cubicbottle
  • Dinie
  • Eshwinder
  • Jeffree
  • Juliano
  • Kader
  • Kimberly
  • Mak
  • Nadia
  • Nurul
  • Pei Yi
  • Shu Chen
  • Selene
  • Serina
  • SiewBoon
  • Yu Jun
  • Zira
  • Zi Yang

  • And the Slaves Shall Serve.
  • Harmony Central
  • The Gearpage
  • Football365
  • Manchester
  • Ibreathemusic
  • Guitarknowledgenet
  • Cyberfret
  • Ultimate
  • Freelicks
  • Farhat
  • Superfrets
  • Musictheory
  • Wholenote
  • Ibanezrules
  • Jemsite
  • ProjectG
  • Backing
  • Luther's
  • S.O.F.T
  • Tonefactor
  • Mr.Yong

  • Fly on, little wing.


    Saturday, February 28, 2009
    Revival.

    It's finally time to start updating again.

    Why?

    I'm finally out of NS. 

    So I've more time for myself!

    And when I'm in service, we can't talk about the stuff we do. Especially considering the unit I was in. So matter how damn exciting things are, you just can't talk about it.

    And well, life is pretty interesting nowadays. And as a civilian, I can discuss about the things that happens in my civilian life freely, as much as I want. Fuck yeah!


    Posted at 11:23 am