Philmon, Singapore.
He had discovered Time and Death and God.

Recent Posts.
Uncontacted tribe in Amazon.
Shifting Paradigms.
Not so Random.
Man Utd 4, West Ham 1.
The Truth.
New Music.
Blackheart Little Giant.
Blackhearted Pictures.
MOVED.
ObZenly Blooddrunk.


We Say Trendkill.

Enshrined


Cast Down the Heretics.
  • Precious
  • 05A23
  • Bernadette
  • Cubicbottle
  • Dinie
  • Eshwinder
  • Jeffree
  • Juliano
  • Kader
  • Kimberly
  • Mak
  • Nadia
  • Nurul
  • Pei Yi
  • Shu Chen
  • Selene
  • Serina
  • SiewBoon
  • Yu Jun
  • Zira
  • Zi Yang

  • And the Slaves Shall Serve.
  • Harmony Central
  • The Gearpage
  • Football365
  • Manchester
  • Ibreathemusic
  • Guitarknowledgenet
  • Cyberfret
  • Ultimate
  • Freelicks
  • Farhat
  • Superfrets
  • Musictheory
  • Wholenote
  • Ibanezrules
  • Jemsite
  • ProjectG
  • Backing
  • Luther's
  • S.O.F.T
  • Tonefactor
  • Mr.Yong

  • Fly on, little wing.


    Monday, June 02, 2008
    Fidelity.

    Well, till date, 17, 761 people has visited this weblog. My intentions initially were to keep this weblog running as constantly and stably as possible. But it's easier said that done, with all my current commitments. Now this weblog is simply a platform where I can post my sporadic, and most time, incoherent thoughts.

    I can't help but admit that I've been holding back a lot of stuff after the repulsive revelation that people in positions are monitoring my weblog for probable signs of heresy, racism, subversion. You get the drift. Hah!
    Also, a certain organisation that I'm working for is periodically monitoring this weblog. I kid thee not!
    So, seriously, I'm wisely opting to keep my nonsense in check.

    And hah, it seems like SDP's Chee Soon Juan and his sister are sentenced to 12 and 10 days of imprisonment respectively. Food for thought!

    Anyway, I'm a self-confessed audiophile. In my next post, I'll sit down and thoroughly explain my obsession to you, and hopefully convince and lure you over the the dark side.

    I can't write about it now as I'm going out to Novena to meet my babe for some Ayam Penyet. It's fucking good food man!

    Posted at 5:27 pm