Philmon, Singapore.
He had discovered Time and Death and God.

Recent Posts.
More pictures.
Lost.
Spam.
Friend.
Stream of Un-Consciousness.
Arts 23.
Cardinal Sins.
Click to Enlarge.
Siege of Darkness.
Do Take Note.


We Say Trendkill.

Enshrined


Cast Down the Heretics.
  • Precious
  • 05A23
  • Bernadette
  • Cubicbottle
  • Dinie
  • Eshwinder
  • Jeffree
  • Juliano
  • Kader
  • Kimberly
  • Mak
  • Nadia
  • Nurul
  • Pei Yi
  • Shu Chen
  • Selene
  • Serina
  • SiewBoon
  • Yu Jun
  • Zira
  • Zi Yang

  • And the Slaves Shall Serve.
  • Harmony Central
  • The Gearpage
  • Football365
  • Manchester
  • Ibreathemusic
  • Guitarknowledgenet
  • Cyberfret
  • Ultimate
  • Freelicks
  • Farhat
  • Superfrets
  • Musictheory
  • Wholenote
  • Ibanezrules
  • Jemsite
  • ProjectG
  • Backing
  • Luther's
  • S.O.F.T
  • Tonefactor
  • Mr.Yong

  • Fly on, little wing.


    Sunday, April 23, 2006
    Random Sharing.

    I read that carp do not have set life spans.
    They do not age like we do. They die if they are killed by people, predator or disease, but they do not just get old and die.
    Theoretically, they could live for ever.

    I read a guide on grounding two-pin plugs.
    I intend to change my amplifier's two-pin to a three-pin, so as to eliminate all the hissing at insanely-high gain, but I am afraid that I might electrocute myself.
    I guess I will get it done in a few day's time.

    Posted at 9:26 pm